My distance record is higher/lower than expected? (3DTriSport Pedometer)
Modified on: Thu, 22 Nov, 2018 at 4:16 AM
Your pedometer relies on your stride length setting to calculate your distance record, if your stride setting is incorrect, then this will affect the accuracy of your distance record.
Stride length setting often requires adjustment to achieve best distance accuracy.
NOTE: The average stride length for women is 26" / 66 cm, and for men is 30"/ 76 cm (these averages may still require adjustment depending on the accuracy of your distance records).
To change your Stride Length setting, follow the setup steps below. Once you have made your change just leave your pedometer idle for 10 seconds to automatically exit setup mode. Your change/s remain saved.
SETUP STEPS TO CHANGE YOUR STRIDE SETTING ON YOUR PEDOMETER:
1. Make sure that you are in the correct Step Mode. Setup/settings can only be accessed from Step Mode.
Hit the MODE button until you see the 'Step' icon at the top of the display and the default Time under the line. '-01 Days Record' icon must not be displayed (If you do see '-01 Days Record', hit the MODE button twice to get to Step mode).
2. Hold down SET and release when you see 12Hr / 24Hr blinking.
3. Hit SET 8 times to get to your Stride Length (blinking).
4. Hit MODE (-) or RES (+) to change your Stride Length, then press SET.
5. Leave your pedometer idle for 10 seconds to automatically exit setup mode. Your change/s remain saved.
You will once again see the Step icon at the top of the screen.
If you need support or have any questions, please contact us by clicking here (or click on the 'New support ticket' option on the top-right of this page).
You can also contact us by referring to our contact information printed on the front of your 3DTriSport Pedometer User Manual.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.