Before you start setup, please prepare/note down your information/selections for each setup step: TIME, TIME FORMAT, MILE or KM, WEIGHT and STRIDE LENGTH.
**The pedometer will exit setup mode if no buttons are pressed within 30 seconds (you will know that you are on setup mode whenever you see flashing numbers/icons on the screen waiting to be set)**
Throughout setup, the RESET button changes selection or increases values. If you need to select a lower value, simply keep pressing RESET until the value restarts from a lower value.
1. First make sure that you are on Time mode. To get to Time Mode, hit the MODE button until you see the ‘TIME’ icon on the top-left of the screen and the time displayed across the screen.
2. HOLD down SET until you see the Hour flashing.
3. Hit RESET to change the Hour (‘A’ icon displayed for AM, or ‘P’ icon for PM), then press MODE to confirm your selection.
- Hit RESET to change the minute, then press MODE.
- Hit MODE to confirm the seconds.
4. Hit RESET to switch 12Hr or 24Hr time format, then press SET.
BASIC 'STEPS ONLY' SETUP IS COMPLETE, CONTINUE WITH THE NEXT STEPS IF YOU WILL ALSO BE USING THE DISTANCE, CALORIES AND SPEED MODES ON YOUR PEDOMETER:
5. Hit the MODE button until you see the ‘STEP’ icon on the right of the screen (make sure that the ‘DAY 1’ icon is not displayed).
6. HOLD down SET until you see ‘UNIt’ on the screen.
7. Hit RESET to switch 'Km' or 'Mile', then press MODE.
8. Hit RESET to choose your weight, then press MODE.
(Set weight as low as 44 Lbs, by clicking past 441 Lbs)
9. Hit RESET to choose your stride length, then press SET to select to conclude setup.
(Set stride as low as 12”, by clicking past 71”)
Your 3DTriFit Pedometer is now ready to use.
If you need further support or have any questions, please contact us by clicking on the 'New support ticket' option on the top-right of this page, or simply chat to us by selecting the 'Need help?' bar on the bottom-right of this page. You can also get in touch by replying to the email that we sent you when you purchased your pedometer.