I am having difficulty with setting up my 3DTriFit Pedometer
Modified on: Wed, 10 Apr, 2019 at 4:05 AM
We stand by our product with excellent support, we will gladly help you get set or resolve any other problem. Please try this setup help below or contact us directly using the contact information printed on the front of your 3DTriFit Pedometer User Manual.
YOUR PEDOMETER DISPLAY WILL BE ACTIVATED WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT
Press the RESET hole on the back of your pedometer using the included reset pin-tool to prepare your pedometer for setup.
If your pedometer is not following the setup steps, this means that you are either on the wrong mode to access setup, or your pedometer is exiting setup mode.
In most cases, setup difficulty is because of being on the wrong mode to access setup, because Setup can only be accessed from the Step Mode. The pedometer will not proceed as noted in the video or User Manual if you are not on the correct mode (please see Step 1 below).
Before you start setup, prepare and make a note of your information and selections required for each of the following settings. This will ensure that you have the required information ready when requested during setup:
TIME, TIME FORMAT, MILE or KM, WEIGHT and STRIDE LENGTH.
Once you enter setup mode your pedometer will exit setup mode if no buttons are pressed within 30 seconds. You will know that you are on setup mode whenever you see the "Setup" icon and blinking numbers/icons on the display.
If your pedometer exits setup mode while you are busy with settings, or if you want to make a change to a current setting (e.g. change the time): Follow from setup step 1 below to get into setup mode, hit the SET button to pass the settings you don't want to change.
1. Make sure that you are in Time mode. To get to Time Mode, hit the MODE button until you see the ‘TIME’ icon on the top-left of the screen and the time displayed across the screen.
2. HOLD down SET and release when you see the Hour blinking.
3. Hit RESET to change the Hour ( ‘A’ icon displayed for AM, or ‘P’ icon for PM), then press MODE to confirm your selection.
4. Hit RESET to change the minutes, then press MODE.
5. Hit MODE to confirm the seconds.
6. Hit RESET to switch 12Hr or 24Hr time format, then press SET.
7. Hit the MODE button until you see the ‘STEP’ icon on the right of the screen (make sure that the ‘DAY 1’ icon is not displayed).
8. HOLD down SET until you see ‘UNIt’ on the screen.
9. Hit RESET to switch 'Km' or 'Mile', then press MODE.
10. Hit RESET to choose your weight, then press MODE (To get back to a lower value, keep browsing up to 441Lbs the value will restart from 44Lbs. You can hold down RESET for rapid browse).
11. Hit RESET to choose your stride length, then press SET to select to conclude setup (To get back to a lower value, keep browsing up to 71" the value will restart from 12". You can hold down RESET for rapid browse).
Your pedometer is now set and you will be back in Step mode.
If you need support or have any questions, please contact us by clicking here (or click on the 'New support ticket' option on the top-right of this page).
You can also contact us by referring to our contact information printed on the front of your 3DTriFit Pedometer User Manual.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.