Your 3DTriFit Pedometer has 7 Modes. These display on the top of the screen as you browse through them by pressing the MODE button (Time, Step, km/Mile, Kcal, Speed, Timer, Day 1 Step).
The first 5 modes listed below DO reset at midnight ready to track for a new day: (As long as the correct time is set on your pedometer)
- Step Mode ('Step' icon) - Daily step count.
- Distance Mode ('Km' or 'Mile' icon) - Daily distance traveled.
- Calories Mode ('Kcal' icon) - Daily calories burnt.
- Speed Mode ('SPEED' icon) - Average speed of walking.
- Timer Mode ('TIMER' icon) - Time spent walking/in motion.
The last mode listed below does not reset at midnight as this mode simply displays your previous days data (for up to 7 days):
- 7 Day Memory Mode (also uses the 'Step' icon however 'DAY 1' is also displayed on the top-right of the screen) - Allows you to view previous days data (1 day ago will display as 'DAY 1', then 'DAY 2', 'DAY 3'..) In this mode, press RESET to browse each previous day, then press SET to browse through your records for the selected day.