I'm having difficulty with setting up my 3DTriSport Pedometer
Modified on: Wed, 7 Aug, 2019 at 8:46 AM
We stand by our product with excellent support, we'll gladly help you get set or resolve any other problem. Please try this setup help below, watch the Setup Video or contact us directly using the contact information printed on the front of your 3DTriSport Pedometer User Manual.
Your 3DTriSport pedometer counts Steps, Distance, Calories, Activity time and stores 30 Days data, therefore it needs a few personal settings to ensure accuracy bespoke to each user.
TO ACTIVATE YOUR PEDOMETER DISPLAY:
1. Remove the front demo sticker from the display, 2. Slide and remove the pedometer from the belt clip, 3. Pull and remove the battery tab from the back of your pedometer.
If your pedometer is not following the setup steps, this means that you might be on the wrong mode to access setup, or your pedometer is exiting setup mode.
In most cases, setup difficulty is because of being on the wrong mode to access setup, because Setup can only be accessed from the Step Mode. The pedometer will not proceed as noted in the video or User Manual if you are not on the correct mode (see Step 1 below).
Before you start setup, prepare and make a note of your information and selections needed for each of the following settings. This will ensure that you have the information ready when needed during setup: TIME FORMAT, TIME, DATE, YEAR, MILE or KM, STRIDE LENGTH, WEIGHT and DAILY STEP TARGET.
NOTE: When you enter setup mode your pedometer will exit setup mode if no buttons are pressed for more than 10 seconds.You will know that you are in setup mode whenever you see the "Setup" icon and blinking numbers/icons on the display.
If your pedometer exits setup mode while you are busy with settings, or if you want to make a change to a current setting (e.g. change the time): Follow setup step 1 and step 2 (below) to get into setup mode, then hit the SET button to pass each setup step to get to the setting you need.
1. Make sure that you are in the correct Step Mode. Setup/settings can only be accessed from Step Mode. Hit the MODE button until you see the 'Step' icon at the top of the display and the default Time under the line. '-01 Days Record' icon must not be displayed (this is 30 Days Record mode) If you do see '-01 Days Record' under the line, hit the MODE button twice to get to Step mode). 2. Hold down SET and release when you see 12Hr / 24Hr blinking. 3. Hit MODE to switch '12Hr' or '24Hr' time format, 3.1. then hit SET to advance to next setting. 4. Hit SET to set the seconds. 5. Hit MODE (-) or RES (+) to change the Hour, 5.1. then hit SET.
6. Hit MODE (-) or RES (+) to change the Minutes, 6.1.then hit SET.
7. Hit MODE (-) or RES (+) to change the Month, 7.1.then hit SET.
8. Hit MODE (-) or RES (+) to change the Day, 8.1.then hit SET.
9. Hit MODE (-) or RES (+) to change the Year, 9.1.then hit SET.
10. Hit MODE to switch to "In" (for Miles) or "Cm" (for Km), 10.1.then hit SET.
11. Hit MODE (-) or RES (+) to change your Stride Length, 11.1.then hit SET.
12. Hit MODE (-) or RES (+) to change your Weight, 12.1.then hit SET.
13. Hit MODE (-) or RES (+) to change your daily Step Target, 13.1.then hit SET.
Setup complete. You will be back in Step mode (Step icon at the top of the screen). SETUP VIDEO:
NEED HELP? If you need support or have any questions, please contact us by clicking here(or click on the 'New support ticket' option at the top-right of this page). You can also contact us by referring to our contact information printed on the front of your 3DTriSport Pedometer User Manual.