Watch the video or follow the steps below to get back into setup mode to resume setup or to change a setting on your pedometer (Your settings can be accessed and changed anytime):
Please note: When you enter setup mode (blinking "12hr" or "24Hr" icon) your pedometer will exit setup if no buttons are pressed for more than 10 seconds.
1. Make sure that you are in the correct Step Mode. Setup/settings can only be accessed from Step Mode. Hit the MODE button until you see the 'Step' icon at the top of the display and the default Time under the line.
'-01 Days Record' icon must not be displayed (If you do see '-01 Days Record' under the line, hit the MODE button twice to get to Step mode).
2. Hold down SET and release when you see 12Hr / 24Hr blinking (this is setup mode).
3. Hit MODE (-) or RES (+) to change the blinking value, and/or hit SET to advance to the next setting/s you want to change (repeat for all the next settings).
List of quick setup steps:
1. Make sure that you are in Step Mode.
2. Hold down SET.
3. Time format setting.
4. Seconds setting (time).
5. Hour setting (time).
6. Minutes setting (time).
7. Month setting (date).
8. Day setting (date).
10. Distance units setting (Miles or Km).
11. Stride Length setting.
12. Weight setting.
13. Step Target setting.
For a detailed demonstration and explanation of all settings please watch the full setup video. Click here to watch the 3DTriSport Setup Video.
If you need support or have any questions, please contact us by clicking here (or click on the 'New support ticket' option on the top-right of this page).
You can also contact us by referring to our contact information printed on the front of your 3DTriSport Pedometer User Manual.