How do I set the distance display to Miles on my 3DTriSport Pedometer?
Modified on: Thu, 22 Nov, 2018 at 4:15 AM
For your units of measurement setting you have a choice of selecting a 'Cm' icon for kilometers, or a 'In' icon for Miles.
If your distance records are displaying in kilometers, this means that you have selected the 'Cm' icon as your units of measurement during setup.
To set/change your distance measurement to miles you will need to select the ’In’ icon as your units of measurement in setup mode, this will program your pedometer to display all units of measurement in Imperial/Miles/Lb/Inch.
To change your units of measurement setting to Miles, follow the setup steps below. Once you have made your change just leave your pedometer idle for 10 seconds to automatically exit setup mode. Your change/s remain saved.
SETUP STEPS TO CHANGE YOUR UNITS OF MEASUREMENT FROM KM TO MILES:
1. Make sure that you are in the correct Step Mode. Setup/settings can only be accessed from Step Mode. Hit the MODE button until you see the 'Step' icon at the top of the display and the default Time under the line.
'-01 Days Record' icon must not be displayed (If you do see '-01 Days Record', hit the MODE button twice to get to Step mode).
2. Hold down SET and release when you see 12Hr / 24Hr blinking.
3. Hit SET 7 times, you will see a small 'Cm' icon blinking on the right.
4. Hit MODE to change from 'Cm' (KM) to 'In' (MILE), then press SET.
5. Leave your pedometer idle for 10 seconds to automatically exit setup mode. Your change/s remain saved.
You will once again see the Step icon at the top of the screen.
If you need support or have any questions, please contact us by clicking here (or click on the 'New support ticket' option on the top-right of this page).
You can also contact us by referring to our contact information printed on the front of your 3DTriSport Pedometer User Manual.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.