Watch the video or follow the steps below to change the Stride/Step Length setting on your pedometer:
Please note: When you enter setup mode (blinking "12hr" or "24Hr" icon) your pedometer will exit setup if no buttons are pressed for more than 10 seconds.
1. Make sure that you are in the correct Step Mode. Setup/settings can only be accessed from Step Mode. Hit the MODE button until you see the 'Step' icon at the top of the display and the default Time under the line.
'-01 Days Record' icon must not be displayed (If you do see '-01 Days Record', hit the MODE button twice to get to Step mode).
2. Hold down SET and release when you see 12Hr / 24Hr blinking.
3. Hit SET 8 times to pass settings to get to your Stride Length setting.
4. Hit MODE or RES to change your stride length.
5. Leave your pedometer idle for 10 seconds to exit setup mode. Your changes are saved and your pedometer will be back in Step mode.
For a detailed demonstration and explanation of all settings please watch the full setup video. Click here to watch the 3DTriSport Setup Video.